DAY 12- COMMANDING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER TOPIC: REMEMBER YOUR PASTOR AND FAMILY TO BLESS THEM
TOPIC: REMEMBER YOUR PASTOR AND FAMILY TO BLESS THEM
READ: NEHEMIAH 12:44-47
44. And at the same time some were appointed over the rooms of the storehouse for the offerings, the firstfruits, and the tithes, to gather into them from the fields of the cities the portions specified by the Law for the priests and Levites; for Judah rejoiced over the priests and Levites who ministered.
45. Both the singers and the gatekeepers kept the charge of their God and the charge of the purification, according to the command of David and Solomon his son.
46. For in the days of David and Asaph of old there were chiefs of the singers, and songs of praise and thanksgiving to God.
47. In the days of Zerubbabel and in the days of Nehemiah all Israel gave the portions for the singers and the gatekeepers, a portion for each day. They also consecrated holy things for the Levites, and Levites consecrated them for the children of Aaron.
Our text is a good example of budgeting to bless the men of God who minister unto you. Here, people were appointed for the upkeep of the ministers of God through offerings, first-fruits and tithes. Provisions were made for the Priests or Pastors, Levites, singers and all the ministers of God. Judah rejoiced over the Priests and all who ministered to them.
In some congregations, there is no provision for the ministers. Most of our ministers are left hungry and unable to even take care of their families. Sometimes, we have no regard for our ministers let alone talking about their well-being. When we first give our lives as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God, (Romans 12:1-2), it will be very easy for us to do the work of the Lord which includes taking care of the ministers or servants of God.
May you change your ways today if you have been showing no interest in the welfare of God’s ministers. May God will bless you richly as you hearken to His voice.
• My Lord Jesus, I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to You, which is my reasonable service.
• My Lord, Jesus, grant me the grace to be a cheerful giver, in Jesus name.
• I receive the grace to take care of my pastors, in Jesus name.
• I bind the parasites eating the fruits of my labor, in Jesus name.
• I am spiritually, physically and financially fruitful, in Jesus name.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
Today whoever must take decision on your case will not sleep. God will trouble their hearts that they will call for the book of remembrance concerning you. Decisions that will favor you shall be set in motion today.
Those who planned evil against you will be compelled to announce your success and promotion. This is your season of upliftment and God will favor you. Start today in expectation and end with great testimony. Shout victory!
Almighty God will show you the way forward to your progress.
He will put an end to any failure and fruitless effort in every facet of your life.
I declare by the power in His words that the Lord shall open the book of remembrance and remember you for good today in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Good morning and do have a blissful day ahead.