DAY 3- COMMANDING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER TOPIC: REMEMBER TO SAY THANK YOU
TOPIC: REMEMBER TO SAY THANK YOU
READ: Luke 17: 11-19
“Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise, give thanks to Him and praise His name.” (Psalm 100:4)
Many times, when we are faced with needs and under pressure to get the needs met, we surely recourse to making promises and sometimes vowing to God to do so many things if that need was met.
The promises are made with such unrestrained speed (Ecclesiastes 5:5) that the answer or solution to the need is in the multiplicity of such promises made to God.
But, wait a minute! No sooner than the need is met we seem to let off the hook and the pressure, we forget completely about the promises and vows and sometimes cannot say a ‘’ Thank You’’ to the one who did it all for us. What a way to reward our God, your God.
Brethren, God does not need you to be who He is. It is you that need God to enjoy of His manifold blessings on a daily basis. So, it is your moral duty to show Him appreciation anytime, and all times when He meets or satisfies your needs and brings an answer to your petitions. Always remember to say ‘’Thank You’’ to Him.
• Repent before God, of all actions taken that undermined the grace of God in your life and ask for His forgiveness, in Jesus name.
• Father, your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe. I will worship you all the days of my life.
• I command all the works of ungratefulness in my life to die, in Jesus name.
• Recollect the many miracles God has done for you, and give Him thanks for them all.
• Pray a prayer of commitment to always thank God no matter the situation.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
Helpers may not be available to anyone, but because you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, The Lord will connect you with the fivefold ministry of divine helpers: Daily helpers, Timely helpers, Tireless helpers, Compelling helpers, and unsolicited helpers.
You will experience accelerated help to reach new heights this day and beyond for it is your season of Divine Encounter, in Jesus name. Good morning and have a wonderful day full of grace!