DAY 2- COMMANDING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER TOPIC: BE NOT DISCOURAGED
TOPIC: BE NOT DISCOURAGED
READ: Ephesians 3:13-21
‘’Pray without ceasing.’’ (Romans 8:6)
In your walk with God, are you in despair because you are a victim of persecution or discouragement? Have you prayed, fasted, sought the face of God, confessed His word, and it appears solution is not in sight?
Do not be discouraged. The sufferings of the present time cannot be compared to the glory of God that shall be revealed in you soon. ‘’For our light affliction which is but for a moment, a works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.’’ ( 11 Corinthians 4:17).
In all these afflictions, what to do is exactly is what David did in the midst of his afflictions. The Bible says …but David encouraged himself in the Lord….’’ (1 Samuel 30:6).
Do not be discouraged. With every passing affliction, you will be strengthened, for God, Himself will provide you with a way of escape. Only be steadfast and persevere in prayers.
• Ask God for strength and the grace to remain steadfast in the faith.
• Ask God to open your eyes that you might be able to see the way out of your present afflictions.
• Rebuke every spirit of confusion in your heart and ask God to take control.
• Pray for as many as are in this condition that the Lord will deliver them, in Jesus name.
• Thou unclean spirits, release my success and breakthrough this month, in Jesus name.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
The Lord will put you in the right location by His divine arrangement. He will sit you where you will be seen, heard and remembered for good. May this day, showers you with supernatural breakthroughs. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams, and conquer all your fears. May your joy be fulfilled, your good dreams come to pass and your prayers are answered. I pray for God’s peace, guidance, good health, divine protection, preservation, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God, in Jesus mighty name.
God will see you through this day with wonderful testimonies. Shalom!